Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Home Coming Of An Alien

The topic as bizarre as it may sound is just a book that i am writing... I have no particular reason for writing this but if so i have any it must be my desire to know my "roots"... This book will never be released and i have no intentions of publishing it.. simply because it will not end.. yes it may seem like just another ordinary novel, but this novel is all about my family and my life.. The book begins at a then small village called "perak" in Malaysia way back in the 1960's .. i wanted it to be much more deep but it so happens that i couldnt find more information into the depths of my family and the only help i could get was a stack of letters from my grandfathers desk which dates way back from 1957 when he was in Malaysia... I have collected as much details as i can from my grandmother and my mother about our family tree and to my astonishment i have cousins and relatives scattered around the entire globe and our link was the only which came back to India. Learning such a story which i never even cared about before i should say has aroused a sense of excitement in me.. And i have been mailing my cousins and relatives whom i have not even met and i dont even know.. I have always loved JIG-SAW puzzles and at present it is like i have all the pieces to "my" puzzle but i cant find anyway to connect it.. So the book begins in an attempt to bring all these jig-saws together and put them all in their appropriate and rightful positions.. By "home coming of an alien"  what i mean is that, the alien here would be me and my home as i reckon would be back in "perak" in Malaysia where it all began.. So far i have not gone there yet and im sure and certain that one day would come when i write down my life experiences in this book after i have seen it all for myself.. until then the book would be dwelling on the past and the origin of the [M.P]..Besides this i intend to include in the book my life as such for now.. Like i said this book that iam writing will have no ending because honestly even i dont know how it is going to end.. I believe in " destiny " more than "fate"... The Book will remain in the family until there is someone after my time to take this up and continue the "LEGACY" which i would have left behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment