Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ill be a cobbler..





I always wonder what living life is..
is it money, a job , a wife and some kids..??
have a car and a house and everything else that you need?
sleeping in your own bed.. the same old bed..
meeting the same folks and doing the same work..
knowing the same routine from your everyday life..

i seek for answers to my questions..
and so i put on others shoes..
to see how life would be for me..
seeing things through their eyes..
and what difference it made.. 
they weren't the same though or are they??

and then i pray.. to whom i really dont know..
not to make me a shoe of the size i was in..
which i seldom do like..
i more of travel the world and be in different shoes..
there must be something i like..
still not sure if there is anything i like..

and then it so happens.. how couldnt i see..
the answer for my life was right in front of me..
a living example .. i did have in my house..
why be different shoes.. when i can make as much as i like..
A teacher.. yes.. a cobbler is what i need to be in life

No comments:

Post a Comment