Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Remembrance I Relive...


It has been two months now since college.. Or was it 3??? well it seems like ages... but only yesterday did i go through my old photos from school and college.. with peers around.. and always having a great time.. it all seemed like a dream.. was fun at the same time refreshing going through those old pages of my book which im afraid has already started going yellow.. i sometimes wish i had a time machine.. wish i could go back and relive all those moments all over again.. Reminds me of one of the old English lessons in my 11th grade in which the speaker says " The past is never dead and static .. It is always alive and dynamic.. " Just for the record i tore down all the soccer players pics from magazines and newspapers and whatever i cud find and stuck them up all over the wall.. Because it was through soccer that i made the best of friends.. It was the very one language people understood me by.. And when i stare at them i remember my friends .. those classroom arguments.. the eagerly awaited P.T periods in school.. the heated up soccer game .. the fights and the laughs.. The celebration each time a team score.. post match discussions...  It was all so real.. stupid.. but they were real.. The Remembrance that i Relive today is of all my busy friends today.. whom i think about often.. And who has made it all happen... It would be a shame if i forget or miss out anyone of my friends.. no matter if its from school or college.. my junior or senior.. everybody out there has had something or the other to contribute a leaf into my book ..and i wanna thank you all for the memories..

1 comment:

  1. wow...
    thats really touching...imagine me reading that piece with the fact in my mind that I have only a few more months of precious school life..
    all that u said abt the futball matches happen @ our school 2... the post match discussions and all...
    these are gonna be the memories for me 2 in da near future... :(

    ReplyDelete