Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

For Tomorrow



Rules are made to be broken…
And you keep promises that you cant..
Those voices that kept talking,
Has become another song

But you cant deny you had your moment..
Success has been easy to come..
Somewhere in those woods ,
I had to lose myself.. I cant remember..

Everyday is yet another dream..
I take a dive into the deepest end of my head..
Someplace ill never be..

I get lost and im found
I keep myself locked away
For the rest of my life..
Im not gonna waste it anyway..

Days keep passing as they come..
What was yesterday..
Is here today and im sure ill see them..
Even if Tomorrow never comes..

My life is in a circle
And im right at the centre..
Pulling those strings of happiness and sorrow
I put off my candle..
Now I know my way around..

That Im lost and im found
I keep myself locked away
And for the rest of  this life..
Im not gonna waste it anyway..

I can sing these lines
Till the sun goes down..
Sometimes I weep over my guitar..
Watch my tears climb down the strings


Fiction is more than reality

And though im lost ill be found..
I still have the rest of my life..
for tomorrows sake atleast 
im gonna make it count..

There is always a tomorrow so have no sorrow
there is always a tomorrow so have no sorrow 
there is always a tomorrow so have no sorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment