Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

To err.. Is human





The world is an extraordinary place to be in. If you would just wait a minute and ponder about the things happening around us, have that constant hunger not to miss a single thing happening in the universe, will that help in making a huge difference in your life???
I wonder…. It has been almost a year and I have been thinking.. this thinking has taken me to places , to distances, back and forth in time.. the past, the present and by god even the future. I really don’t know if I have been thinking a bit too deep or a bit too intense, for all these thoughts that I have had, has been exhausting at times,  thrilling at times or serene and pleasant at others. Maybe , normally if I did get a steady job just like the rest I don’t think that I would be writing this down at the moment. I do believe that everything happens for a reason and for whatever has happened to me, im very much thankful to…. I don’t even know who…

I could have been yet just another toddler who would just grab a job, make a lot of money, settle down , find a girl, put a family together and live for them for the rest of my god darn life just like my parents did [ god.. ill forever be grateful to them] or every other person I know did.. or maybe I could live my life the way I want to live and see and explore the amazing world , have fun and say "i had a special life", then finally rest in some cranky old casket with a pot full of sweet memories and a smile on my face.. I don’t recall anybody around me who had really lived a life like that.. “living for the world” .. none that I can recall.. I did have random thoughts about this as almost everyday I see my friends and the other people I know settling down in some nuke or corner of the world, go about their mechanical routine same jobs day in and day out 365 days of the calendar and they call that a successful life??? .. sure they will be respected in the society and people will look upto you .. and Christ I cant believe I bought that for my 20 years .. but I aint gonna buy that nomore…  I just don’t think that success for me from now on will be measured by the job he does or the designation he keeps , the pay check he receives , the car he drives or the girl he has.. I would like to redefine success through my life.. if possible.. I want success to be known as doing a different thing everyday, having fun, enjoying it and living your life to the fullest in the best possible way you can

But still if I do end up wrong or if I do screw up.. I’ll just confess.. because to err is only human.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment