Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

kitty





You make me talk..
Everything that’s kept inside of me..
I have said this before..
I hold yourself so close to me..
Im looking for a chance.. to prove my love for you..
And im waiting for your call..
To say that I love you.
 and even when you call..
A deep silence makes a fall
And all that left to say is …

You look the same..
Everytime you seem to come around..
The smile on your face,
Makes my heart to sing this song along
And every moment that I spend..
Deep inside your memories
And every touch that we had..
The feeling is too much for me..
When I hear your voice..
you whisper that you love me..
fall in my arms baby..

you take my breath away..
with every twist that you turn into..
and it don’t seem to go away..
the fact that you have me fooled..
and I know that it is true..
im so in love with you..
just want to kiss you like I care..
Whenever… I wanted to..
hear what I have to say…


kitty I love you..
kitty I need you..
don’t try to change yourself for me..
and kitty you make me, go a bit crazy,
when I look back straight into your eyes..

No comments:

Post a Comment