Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

VOID DREAM




Have you ever had that empty feeling in you ? , a moment when you stop to think what you were thinking? .. I get that a lot these days , submerged in my thoughts which i wouldn't have had a clue to how it all began. I stop to think what i was thinking and all that i feel is emptiness .. nullity.. void.. There is nothing to think about , nothing to worry about you just sit there watching the sun coming up and wait till it goes down and then watch it come up again. Its like the whole world is going in slow motion like those old black and white movies of the 50's and early 60's. You dont know what that is , what that was , where you are and how you go there, whether you are right or if you are wrong. I have been having this funny dream lately,  i have no clue what it means but the scenes remain so fresh in my memory because i have been seeing it for the past 1 week. Iam caught in this huge web which is made of  English alphabets and sharing the same fate as me are the other English Alphabets A,B,C .. and so on till Z . They are speaking to me but i cant hear them , they are reaching for me but i dont feel like reaching for them. Somebody points to a dark corner and then i see two Huge red eyes drawing nearer to me and im not scared or frightened nor am i doing anything but just lying there in the web. I dont know how it works , its kind of psychotic writing all this down but its obvious those dreams have something to convey to me.. Am i becoming numb to the world? I dont remember the last time i cried or the last time i went out with my friends. It is the void inside me which just keeps on spreading like a fungus , trying to gulp me as a whole .. but still.. it makes no sense .. not at all..   

No comments:

Post a Comment