Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

LEAVE THE WORLD FOR ME





I have not tried to be someone so empowering. I havent done it at home, work or among friends. I honestly prefer to lay low and make destiny swing the ball for me. But lately, im finding it not enough for me. I have survived far too long now. 20 years is awfully long. The concern now being is to stop surviving and start living for myself. Im not looking for success based on fame and monetary status . I am more of looking for happiness and satisfaction and most importantly a cause. Unfortunately, i dont know what this cause looks like or it feels like. I guess im going to believe in the words of the late great Steven Jobs in undermining this quest im on. Hopefully ill know when im near or close to this cause that im so in search for, this cause that i like and most importantly makes me happy. I guess i have had a fair share of experience under my belt, not too great but not too small either. I have been humbled out numerous times and i literally was lost somewhere in my head. It did take almost a year to find myself and pick myself back on the normal course of life  which was running smooth with minimal friction. But soon, i found myself falling into an overdrive gear which i had always feared. Strange as it may sound, i dont want to be comfortable with whatever i do. Being comfortable technically takes all the fun off whatever we do. People tell me that ill never be satisfied in life because im never happy with whatever i achieve. But as far as i see, i have just satisfied someone elses need (in most cases my bosses) and i just made them happy. Ofcourse im happy to help but i dont think im happy for myself. According to me happiness and peace of mind are the ultimate goals to be aimed for in life and success, is just a road leading to them which im on the look out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment