Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Fat Ladys Glass Is Half Full





Just yesterday i was going through the posts i had made here in 2010. Laugh is what i did when i read through the lines. A tear down my cheeks, for today im not willing to go back to those days which i skimmed into the night. Just a toddler out of college not knowing where to go what to seek fell on a humble job as a mere car salesman. Frustrated i was for not nailing in with the right hammer. I did not know what to look for and what to dream of . Slowly but steadily i had to start from the nitty gritty of the corporate world, giving away coupons and bills hoping somebody would give me a call for a car. Phone calls after phone calls , doors getting shut on my face i was falling into that slum of a 'nobody'. The one thing which showed me the way was my love towards Cars/Products and by god the gimmicks of our constitutional rights.. Freedom of Thought, Speech and Expression. I could speak on anything and clarify my views through a channel that luckily, my receptors found it easy to intercept. A call from above my hierarchy followed and i jumped two levels in the Mario game. For me its just amazing how the coin just flips in favor of you just in the snap of a finger. The corporate trainer at International Trade Links today, I disagree with majority of the greats in the world today who say that Smart Work is what puts you on top. There was a much older saying which read "There is no substitute to hard work", try as they may, i dont think there ever will be a substitute to Hard Work. The fat lady is not supposed to sing for me until she finishes her wine and the way i see it, its still half full.

2 comments:

  1. happy that you have sailed through all the troubled seas onto safer shores

    ReplyDelete
  2. allan, the sea was always calm.. i just did not know when to drop the anchor :)

    ReplyDelete