Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

confessions of a troubled mind



23 october 2010 just another day in my life... no it is not more like one more day of my life which has come to an end... anyway a lot has happened till date.. i have had my ups and downs, highs and lows but still when i blog i really dont have any reason to blog about i just blog.. as in speaking my mind if that is a reason.. i know some blog to send a message , others put in their achievements and success story's the rest have poems and thought provoking ideas which i would say literally churns the public.. but my blog has nothing to do with any of the above mentioned "in particular". i write when i feel lonely and left out, when i feel like i owe something to somebody i dont even know.. or and in most cases when i feel like talking to myself.. this blog THE BELIEVER is trash.. i strongly recommend people not to read it and give appreciations for my effort because this is 'some shit'.. quoting someone i know.. yes literally this is shit .. the shit which i treasure for god only knows what.. but moreover it does bring the ME in me.. so i like it.. ok what am i saying here??? lets ditch that.. now im not perfect i got to be honest to myself here, iam not even miles near perfect. but then again there are certain subtle things, which i value.. i dont even know what they are and in what context iam talking about them here but after all they are subtle ( i admire someone who uses that word often) .. but yes they are.. those  things to value are right in front of me.. its here ..its there.. its everywhere.. but quite honestly i dont see them.. i just feel them.. these 'subtle' things have contributed a fair share of what iam today and none the less im thankful to those values.. you see i never had a dream or an ambition in my life.. atleast not a one that remained and i had aimed or achieved..  they say you have to be passionate about what you want.. but where in the world does this passion come from your head??? your mind??.. is passion all about hard work alone and aspiring your dreams????




coming to think of it.. i wanted to be many things in my life..it started off at the age of 3 when i used to walk around with my plastic toy stethoscope pretending to be a doc.. and every time some one asks me i tell them im gonna be a doctor when i grow up.. like hell.. i was smart enough to find that i dont want to be one.. soon.. rather i wasn't made to be one..and then i wanted to be a professional footballer and i bugged my family to sign me into a soccer school guess that never worked out too.. after my 10th grade i opted for science just because all my friends were in the science stream.. i had no idea what i was doing.. well the thought beats me sometimes.. ah yes and then like every other darn teen who goes cuckoo within a fortnight.. i started hitting on hip hop .. sagging my pants two rags wearing a stocking cap and speaking with an accent and in a rhyme.. yes it was a nightmare to my parents and not to mention my friends.. then i took to old school rock where, after i wanted to be a rockstar.. yeah... jim morrison .. kurt cobain.. those were my idols .. oh i still like them by the way.. and then all of a sudden i get into this bachelors programme.. oh i had a huuge engineering rank .. yeah more like my landline number.... anyway.. and then i thought okay sid.. so this is it.. this is your destiny you are going to be an Automobile Engineer.. just 1 of the handful in the country.. kewl.. four years after im sitting on my old desk and im writing this crappy blog.. in between learning my computer programming language PERL .. christ what a string.. talk about makeovers.. frankly i still dont have a clue where im going.. where im going to end up what to dream .. where to start and where to carry forward.. right about now the thing that comes into my head are those lines from the song ' the eye of the tiger' from the band survivor " you change your passion for glory" its like im a spitting image of those lines.. ah so well this is it.. for now i guess..

WHAT NEXT??

No comments:

Post a Comment